Thursday, March 19, 2009

Update



Just a little insight as to what is going on at Shorty's. Right now I am working on pinstriping Jim's Harley Davidson FLHTP Police Special gas tank and front fairing. He bought the bike recently and wants me to hand paint "Harley Davidson" badges on the tank along with more than a handful of tasteful pinstriping on the tank and fairing. Should be interesting. I will post pics this weekend after I get a good start.


I am also trying to get started on a custom gas tank for Travis's '57 panhead. This is a project that I have not paid enough attention to. Travis has been very patient and understanding. So I definitely want to deliver. I have already fabricated custom "Z" bars from 4130 cro-mo. More to come.


(Note- I am posting random pictures of different parts and such that I have fabricated. The hoops you see are the belt bands for the gas tank in my '46 truck. In the future, I will try to post pics relevant to the post. But until then, enjoy.)

No comments:

Post a Comment