I got the new fender struts fabbed up and mounted. Turned out pretty nice. I wouldn't normally mount the oil tank before it was finished. Since the battery box and fill cap would affect the mounting or the position, I decided to mount it anyway.
Travis and I talked about not changing the frame too much, hence the hinged clamps on the bracket that holds the fender and oil tank in place. I may still add lightening holes to the main bracket. It's a little on the heavy side. I will be starting on the templates for the seat pan. Check out the trump for an idea of what I am going for on the seat. Basic idea, but Travis' fit to the frame and seat better. Definitely wider. Later.